My car in 1/64: Tomica Subaru Legacy B4...

Any diecast collector likes seeing their car in small scale, especially of no customizing is involved. The exact model and color is hard to come by.  That is why I was very excited last year to make this charcoal grey Subaru Legacy B4 my first Tomica model.

I have had my 2011 Subaru Legacy Limited for almost two years. This week it passed 75,000 miles. Yes, that is a nice milestone, but there is more significance with that number.

It means it is time to give it up.

My Legacy is not mine at all. It is my company's car. When it hits 75,000 miles, it means it is only a matter of time before I get an email with a list of 3 to 5 cars for me to choose to replace it. I pick one, pick the color and amenities, it gets built, shipped, and I show up at a dealership to leave the old, sign a paper, and drive away with the new.

This is usually a fun time, but I don't want to give this car up.  It is by far the best company car I have had, and even convinced us to buy a Tribeca when it came time to replace my wife's car.  Most of all it has been a great companion for all my travels around beautiful Southern Utah telling physicians to write the medications I represent.




It even took me to Walter White's house in Albuquerque:


I am hoping to get another Legacy if there is one on the list, but if not at least I have the Tomica.


Tomica Subaru Legacy B4:






(Maybe I should have Ricky Silverio put HW 10sp on it...)


For good measure, it also comes in silver, and even available in the US at TRU:






Click here for Tomica for sale...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...