First Look: Hot Wheels Retro Entertainment Greased Lightning & '68 Olds Cutlass Convertible...


Alright, you fans of the Greased Lightning, you owe me...

I have already spent an entire post explaining my hatred for all things "Grease", and the Greased Lightning, this vehicular disaster, is no exception.

I don't fault the Hot Wheels designers for this monstrosity, as they did a fantastic job from an execution standpoint.  And I am sure there are enough Grease fans out there to justify Mattel's decision to make it, but oh man it is awful.  Awful!

But if you like it, pics are below.

The Olds?  I think it is a new casting, and I think it is from Beverly Hills Cop II, but I don't have time to look.  That awful Greased Lightning with its evil grin keeps staring at me.  I've got the creeps.  Gotta run...

(Help Wheel Collectors rid themselves of this awful thing - and that decent Olds Cutlass - by buying them from their store...)


Hot Wheels Greased Lightning (2013 Retro Entertainment):








Hot Wheels '68 Olds Cutlass Convertible (2013 Retro Entertainment):






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...