First Look: Hot Wheels Retro Entertainment 1967 Plymouth Belvedere GTX...


I have no idea, is this a new model?

A South Texas search yielded nothing, so I assume it is.  And yeah, it is pretty nice.  This reeks of "premium model one year, Super TH the next", so we will see if I am right.  If it is, we won't complain.

Other than that, not much to say.  Tommy Boy is a movie that many folks like to quote, and I have seen it, but can't quote anything from the movie.  I do remember the car was not treated very well, so thank goodness Mattel gave us the before-version, instead of the after-version without a door.  It makes for a better model.  And a really good-looking one at that.

We think a few of you might like this one.  We do.

(And you can find it on ebay...)


Hot Wheels 1967 Plymouth Belvedere GTX (2014 Retro Entertainment):







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...