First Look: Hot Wheels Retro Entertainment '70 Dodge Charger R/T & '40 Ford Convertible...


Wax on, wax off.

I always wanted a mentor who made me brave against the bullies and then would give me a car, and in the meantime score a lady like Elisabeth Shue.  Still holding out, but mainly for the car.  I feel pretty brave, and I am pretty satisfied in the love life category.

So while I dream, I should probably say I would probably pick a different car than the '40 Ford, but beggars can't be choosers.  Maybe I would pick Dom's '70 Charger, but I am only saying that to transition to the other model we are featuring in this post.  (We all know I would take some sort of Nostalgic Japanese Car in my Karate Kid dream.)

The Charger, another premium version of a mainline car, which already had an enhanced version in the Fast & Furious line.  So you can consider this the Super TH version of last year's mainline, if that floats your boat.  The fact is it looks really good with Real Riders.  Good enough for me to actually consider adding it to the Lamley collection.

Maybe.

You can find both on ebay...


Hot Wheels '70 Dodge Charger R/T & '40 Ford Convertible (2014 Retro Entertainment):












Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...