As is the Custom: Our faves for the week ending June 29, 2014...

Thanks everyone for the submissions this week.  We are featuring many of them, plus others we came across.

Also, be sure to read the message below from Instagram customizer mr_senctvt who is offering his customs to help with something very important.

Enjoy...

@alinhelga - Instagram





@78toy4dr - Instagram




@diecast_zombeaz - Instagram


Howard Progidy








@smallcarspecialties - Instagram






Here Tui Tuiautoshop


Nicholaus Tamboto



Kurt



Abigas Wheels


@supertreasurehunt - Instagram


@mr_senctvt - Instagram - Lamley IG friends, we wanted to pass along this message from IG custom legend Seth, aka @mr_senctvt, who is offering his amazing customs in order raise money for an upcoming surgery:
I'm usually not comfortable asking for HELP but at this point I have no choice and can't think of a better way to RAISE some funds for my upcoming back and neck surgery. I am scheduled to have laser surgery done end of JULY and will unfortunately need to come up with $1600 out of pocket to pay for the procedure. I am not asking for a hand out but would instead like to work for it. I'm hoping to do a custom as a THANK YOU for every $50 sponsorship. This means I will need to get at least 32 customs done in a month before my surgery if I do get the 32 sponsors that I'm in need of. I know this is a lot to ask my friends but I don't know how else to go about it. I'm the only income in my household and I cannot put off this surgery much longer. Thank you in advance for all the support. PLEASE DM ME or email me if you are interested and able to HELP out. I understand that we all have financial responsibilities so I am not asking for anyone to sacrifice anything. Please be sure to take care of your own situations before you think of me. God bless you all.






Figures Armours







@minh427 - Instagram





Corey Ambrose


Cancholas Customs





Mi7777777ke



Rhbc's Garage


M Razali Ahmad


aftermath1312 - Instagram


doomus - HWC





Carnage 717





3inchdiecastbliss


Andrew Schuetz


Apis Custom Work'z



@amilamiluddin


Z Rahman Milky




smallsnipe customs



@hoshie67 - Instagram


Skyline Ramos


@LaLDiecast - Instagram


MADI


@betom03





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...