First Look: Hot Wheels '73 Pontiac Firebird & '59 Chevy Impala...


A look at some more models from Hot Wheels Batch G.  We will stay in the US for this First Look, with a Firebird and an Impala. 

Now while the '59 Impala casting is badly overshadowed by the '61 Impala that came out last year, this one looks good in green...with flames.

And while I liked the two colors of the Firebird in its debut last year, this one looks even better with MC5's and in blue...with flames.

WHAT IS GOING ON!!  I have always expressed my grief with Hot Wheels lack of shame by putting flames on anything.  What is happening to me?  I like the flames...drat.  They got me.

Now I will go paint flames on company car.  Because apparently I like flames.

(HW Batch G for sale...)


Hot Wheels '73 Pontiac Firebird (2013 Mainline):








Hot Wheels '59 Chevy Impala (2013 Mainline):




with the '61:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...