First Look: 2014 Hot Wheels Mazda RX-7...


A little Mustang Boss-ish, wouldn't you say?

No racing decals like the earlier versions, and I think the design is nice.  Variety, spice of life, blah blah blah.  You see it, you can tell me if you like it or not.  I really do.

My favorite?  It remains the Kroger Super Speeders exclusive in white.  JDM always looks snazzy in white, plus I can't go against (name-drop alert!) my fellow Utahns at JDM Legends, whose logo graces the side.  Funny how that car is much more rare than the 2013 Treasure Hunt, yet sellers are still trying to pawn the TH off on ebay as super rare.  Actually, the market for the RX-7 TH is so saturated right now, maybe it is time to get one if you couldn't find one on the pegs.

This one?  You can find it in gift packs now, or just wait for Batch D.  Keep the JDM coming Hot Wheels friends...


Hot Wheels Mazda RX-7 (2014 Mainline):








The family:








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...