Lamley News: Attention UK Matchbox collectors - ROW Batch K (including the first images of the Police Ford Explorer) is hitting Tesco...


From David Tilley:

Just a quick note to let you know that the next ROW batch is now starting to surface in the UK. I picked up 9 new additions to my collection, and left the orange Oshkosh behind. Four of the models are already out on US long card, but the other 6 (including that Oshkosh) are new in the basic range completely (although that Oshkosh is in a 5-pack already, hence why I left it).



The batch is dated F34. Considering we only just received ROW batch H dated F29, then batch J dated F31, I am surprised to see the next batch out so quickly. Not that I am complaining.

Of course I may actually be missing a model or 2 (or more), as the batch looked to not all be there when I arrived. So there are at least 10 new additions in total (9 2013s, and the Challenger 2012), and hopefully I will find more and confirm if 10 is it, or if there are more.










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...