A Tale of Two: Hot Wheels Shelby GT500 Supersnake and '07 Mustang Super Treasure Hunts...


There is really nothing to write on this post, other than the fact that these models are pretty dope together.  But of course they are, or we would not be showing them.

The Supersnake is a casting I really like, in fact it is my favorite Hot Wheels casting of the latest Mustang.  But the green on the Super TH doesn't stand out as much as another color (including the white recolor) could.  Of course when I saw that there was yet another green Mustang Super I was a little perplexed.

However, the '07 Mustang has turned out, at least to me, to be one of the best looking Supers this year, and putting it next to the Super Snake makes me appreciate both a little more.

So...

I took some pics.  Enjoy.

By the way, which is your favorite?

(Find both the Supersnake and '07 Mustang Supers on ebay...)


Hot Wheels Shelby GT500 Supersnake & '07 Mustang (2013 Super Treasure Hunts):














Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...