Question of the Week: What is your favorite Hot Wheels Camaro casting (and a look at the Camaro Road Race)...


I just got the courage to open the 2012 Camaro Road Race Super Treasure Hunt.  And to be honest, I like it even more now that I have it in hand.

So off to the Lamley photo studio it went, along with the rest of its family.  What a great casting, and I have to say my favorite Hot Wheels Camaro casting...

Hmmm, that gives me an idea...

I have our Question of the Week!  It is straight forward and simple.

What is your favorite Hot Wheels Camaro casting?

If I like someone's answer (not what they choose, but their reasons for it) I might give away a little something.  Sell me...  And while you ponder your answer, let me try to sway you into my camp with these photos of all versions of the Road Race Camaro...

(By the way, want a little fun fact?  The Camaro Road Race was designed by Camaro nut and chief Matchbox designer Dave Weise.  The orange and blue are crossing the hall all the time...)

(Hot Wheels Camaro Road Race for sale...)


Hot Wheels 1970 Camaro Road Race:



2011 Mainline

2012 Kroger Super Speeders

2012 Super Treasure Hunt

2012 Mainline red

2012 Mainline black

2013 Mainline

And a little more of the Super TH:







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...