First Look: Matchbox 60th Anniversary '68 Mustang California...


I have been spending the last few days in Phoenix, Arizona, at a company meeting.  A company meeting that goes until Friday, and keeps me occupied from essentially 7 am to 11 pm.  So I get back to my hotel room exhausted.

But we have some First Looks to show, here are some photos with few words.  And at least I can show a model that does not need too much said about it.  The 60th Anniversary Mustang is a beaut, whether it is the actual model or the beautiful art on the box.  I don't know if everyone will be inclined to buy all models in the 60th Anniversary Line, but I think this Mustang is a must have...


Matchbox '68 Mustang California Special (2013 60th Anniversary line):





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...