First Look: 2013 Hot Wheels Lamborghini Aventador in black...


It has been a little slow on the First Look front of late.  During most of the year, we can count on the international batch hitting dealers 3-4 weeks before the big box stores, but that usually reverses during the holidays.  So instead of relying on our good friends at Wheel Collectors, we are at the mercy of the pegs like everyone else.  Whaaaaaaaaahhh...

Alright I will stop whining.   Because of my crazy work and travel schedule this month, I have slowly been piecing together Batch D, and will show some of those models in the coming days, even though most of you already have them.  So we have been lucky that in lieu of First Looks, we have voted on the Lamley Awards and previewed a bunch of upcoming Matchbox.  The First Looks will be back in droves in January, hopefully with Batches E and F in full force.

But occasionally we get thrown a bone.  Showing the newest color of the Lamborghini Aventador is not earth-shattering, but it is a soon-to-be-released basic around these parts, and it is sporting formalwear, which is always fun to photograph.

Now my guess is Lamborghini has been very strict on how they want the Aventador to look, because I would think Mattel would already have it in a more custom design by now.  But I am not complaining. This is now the fifth "stock" version, following the two colors in 2012, the Super Speeders Mystery pack model, and the first 2013 version in white.

Although some of the details get lost, I am a sucker for black cars.  My only complaint?  Go all out and make the wheels black too.  Outside of that, I am happy with it.


Hot Wheels Lamborghini Aventador (2013 Mainline):







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...