As is the Custom: My faves for the week ending August 31, 2012...

Another week, another batch of fantastic customs.  I am always looking for more places to see what is out there.  I feel like I am only scratching the surface.  If you know of some good sites, let me know here, on Facebook, or at lamleygroup@gmail.com.  Or send me your own photos.  They might show up here.

This weekly post gets more and more popular each week.  It is becoming a great way to show your stuff off...

Without further ado...


Really looking forward to watching this one progress. 

Double Loser - HWC (Japan)


Machanori - HWC (Japan)


bubbapie - HWC


popthings - HWC


chojiro - HWC (Japan)


-tailz- - HWC


vallev - HWC


94SS - MCCH


peterbilt379 - Swifty's Garage (interior detailed)



Adriano Cesari - Brazil


One more I am watching:

genescustoms - Hobbytalk


And my favorite for the week, and he has been here before:

Dad'zCustom - HWC (Japan)




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...