Hot Wheels variation alert: Aston Martin color vari and other Walmart redline exclusives...

I guess a batch of redlines at Walmart is becoming a yearly tradition.  I am not a huge fan of the redline wheels, as you will see they don't make a ton of sense on the three models I bought.  But a variation is a variation, and if I collect the casting I will pick it up...

...and show them off:


Hot Wheels Subaru WRX STI, Lamborghini Estoque, and Aston Martin One-77 (Walmart redline exclusives):














When doing the comparison pics on the Aston, I noticed that the PR5 version was a metallic sky blue compared to the dark metallic silver of the redline:



And in case you were wondering about the New Model from last year, it is much different:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...