First Look: Hot Wheels Boulevard Vector W8 Twin Turbo...


Yes, I will admit to going to Wikipedia when Hot Wheels announced the Vector W8 Twin Turbo was part of the Boulevard lineup.  But it only took a couple of seconds for me to be excited about its release.  I love supercars, even older ridiculous-looking supercars.  I think we are far enough from the '90s (early '90s at least) to start appreciating some of the style, although this car might be stretching it.  But I like it.

And that is one of the main reasons I like this model.  Kudos to whoever came up with the idea to do it.  (Same with the AMC Rebel Machine, which we will preview later.)  I know I am not the only one who has googled, youtubed, and done whatever was needed to learn more about the Vector.  Then all those of us dudes will get together, bring up the Vector, and talk like we have known about it all along.  Mattel, keep those models coming.  Make us fake experts.  It is fun.

So, to help you in your Vector research, some photos:

(And remember, the Vector and all the new Boulevards are available at Wheel Collectors, where you can get 10% off your entire order if you mention the Lamley Group...)


Hot Wheels Vector W8 Twin Turbo (2012 Boulevard):








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...