First Look: Matchbox BMW R1200 RT-P Police Motorcycle...

It has been awhile since Matchbox has done a motorcycle.  They just did one.

As far as motorcycles go, I like it.  But I have not collected any of the Hot Wheels bikes, and I will walk the same path with this one.  I love that they did it for variety's sake, but it will look a little out of place next to the other Matchbox Police vehicles in the collection.  I am not a scale nut, but a motorcycle that is bigger than a Dodge Monaco doesn't really work for me.

Actually, maybe I will keep this one.  I do like white BMW's with the signature red and blue trim.  No, it is too big and I don't like motorcycles.

(Why don't you enjoy the pics while I continue this internal argument.  Don't you hate it when that happens?)


Matchbox BMW R1200 RT-P Police Motorcycle (2012 First Edition):









(Man, I like this last photo.)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...