March 4 Matchbox Ambassador Update: One more 60th, another new model...


Greetings friends.

After a week's hiatus I am back with more sneaks.  Thanks for your patience last week.  My schedule got the best of me, and I decided to just skip the update instead of posting it at a different time.  I think getting these out at the same time every week is important.

Nonetheless, we are back.  The Matchbox team has sent me several sneaks that will cover the next two weeks at least.  We will debut one new model this week, and another next week (and next week's is bound to make a few folks happy), and one more the week after.

So here we go, and remember all these images are shown with Mattel's permission...

We will start with the latest entrant in the 60th Anniversary line.  We showcased the new Ground Grinder a few weeks ago, and it was met with a very positive response from collectors.  Well here it is in 60th Anniversary form.  Some may not be terribly happy with the choice to add it to the 60th Anniversary lineup, but I hope you would agree that it looks very nice:



Next up is that new model we were talking about.  Say hello to the Dump Dozer.  Yes, this is not what you would call a collector-focused model.  It is very much a fantasy design aimed solely at kids.  My guess is there won't be anyone jumping in the streets about this one, and I would also guess the team is aware of that.  Have at it, friends...




Next, in keeping with the construction/maintenance theme, is the Highway Maintenance Truck:



Maybe not construction themed, but the latest Express Delivery:



And lastly, two models that we will see in the upcoming Sky Busters Mission Set, the RWR Farm Spreader and Biplane:




That is it for now.  We will be back next week with more.  Like I said, we will debut another new casting, as well a couple of slightly updated castings that I think some of you will like.

Until then...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...