The Customs of Ernest Li: Lamborghini...


Our good friend Ernest Li is at it again, this time jumping at Lamborghini and a couple of other very fast cars.  Enjoy perusing his amazing work...

(Thanks Ernest.)


Lamborghini this time! It might be a dream for all car fans to own a Lamborghini but not all can do so and I am one of them. The only thing I can do is to make all my Hot Wheels into something more realistic. I am showing you some of the new Lamborghinis, the Aventador, the Gallardo, and some other special versions. I have sprayed many different colours of the Aventador, orange, blue, green, yellow, etc...............Well, even some special colours, purple/gold, matt purple, matt pink, police versions, and even Boeing edition! Some are still working in progress, as I am too lazy these days. There was something called the Aventador J, which is the one-off project of Lamborghini. I have made plenty of them in varies colours, including the Aitalia livery. Other than V12s, there is a small Lamborghini, which is the Gallardo. Again, I have done many many many..... I have the coupe version, Spyder version, GT versions, special versions and the latest 2013 version. I had been working with the Lamborghini in Hong Kong for the HK20 project, for five 1/18 diecasts. It gave me a chance to meet Mr. Valentino Balboni, the former chief test driver of Lamborghini and I am so glad that I have his autograph on my cars. Can you imagine Mr. Valentino Balboni signing on the Hot Wheels Gallardo Valentino Balboni version? Here is a photo.




You may say that I am mad in making 1/64s, er......... Yes, I am. Some of my recent customs included here, the Rocket Bunny 86, Mercedes SLS AMG Black Series, FAB Design SLS, and Porsche 918 RSR with Martini livery

What's next? I guess it will be Ferrari. Also included a photo of something very very hot and new, the Ferrari F12berlinetta.

Thanks for looking!
 





































Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...