DLMer's view of other notable models from Hot Wheels 2013 Batch A...


Sometimes I get way too far behind.  The models keep stacking up, and I want to get the photos out for everyone to enjoy and use.  So little in terms of writing here.  Just photos.

I will say these all look really great (although the Batmobile is not really my cup of tea), and are obvious additions to the collection.  The BMW especially stands out in bright blue, and the Lambo always looks good in white.  I could easily write a separate post on each of these.

I will probably do another post like this with other Hot Ones models that have been released recently.

Enjoy...

(2013 Hot Wheels for sale...)


Notables from Hot Wheels 2013 Batch A:

Porsche 911 Carrera GT



Batman LIVE Batmobile



BMW M3



Subaru WRX Sti



Lamborghini Aventador



With its Super Speeders counterpart

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...